Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Dual or Single Clip for IWB 4 o’clock?


For context, I am a 5’10 slim build with a little pudge in the middle. I currently have a Black Arch Protos-M hybrid dual clip holster which is very comfortable. Prior to that, I tried a couple of single clip holsters which were all Kydex. That was 3 years ago so my memory is hazy but I recall the Vedder I had pinched my skin. I have a different EDC now (Glock 48 MOS) and need a new holster. Leaning towards another Protos-M as I love the mesh backer, the adjustability, and the retention system. But I’ve also read that dual clip hybrid holsters aren’t as concealable as single clip all Kydex holsters. Makes sense given the smaller footprint of a single clip. But, are any single clips meant to be worn anywhere other than AIWB? What do you recommend in a single clip, if so? No recommendations for dual clips needed as if I’m going that route, I’m perfectly content with the Protos-M. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/D1d8Qx7

No comments:

Post a Comment