Saturday, May 6, 2023

Is the circle dot of the Holosun 507c worth an extra $70 over the 2moa dot of the 407c?


Hi all, I've just got my Glock 19 slide milled for RMR/holosun C series footprints, and I'm trying to decide what optic to use as my first pistol red dot. I have red/green dots on rifles/a PCC but never had one on a pistol. I'm trying to decide between the Holosun 407c X2 In green, or the 507c X2 in green, both in stock at my local place that gives me a sweet 10% vet discount. The difference between the two models is about $70 in cost, so I'm wondering if the circle dot is worth it on a pistol optic over just the plain dot. I've seen some folks say they like it for faster acquisition and some say they end up only using the dot. Any insight is appreciated as it's my first red/green dot on a handgun. Thanks. . via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/ul6IMmy

No comments:

Post a Comment