Thursday, May 4, 2023

I need a new holster but it feels like no one makes exactly what I want.


I need a good quality holster for my Glock 19 Gen 5 with TLR7a. I carry in the 3-4 o’clock position.Before I purchased a WML I really liked my Alien Shapeshift 4.0 it was extremely comfortable but it does tend to print more than the WeThePeople holster with claw I bought for carrying with my light. The problem is that the WeThePeople holster is subpar quality and the retention leaves much to be desired to put it lightly. The only thing I like about this holster is that it has a claw on it which seems to help a lot with printing.Does anybody make something like the shapeshift in terms of comfort but also has a claw? I’m a heavier guy so some of these hard kydex holsters tend to pinch me a lot.I really wanted to carry appendix but I can’t find a way to make it work for me. Bending over doesn’t work so well. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/o5Eq7xG

No comments:

Post a Comment