Monday, July 11, 2022

Unsure if I should go with the PHLster Enigma setup


I'm relatively new to CCW as I recently moved to a free state (however I am not new to guns). Since it's a very hot climate (SFL), I usually wear shorts/athletic pants without belt loops. I have a gun belt and 1 holster so far, but as I buy more CCW guns, I anticipate I'll need more holsters.I'm considering getting an enigma for this reason. My only hesitation is that in order to take it off, I essentially need to get undressed. I suppose a solution to accommodate both types of carry (traditional holster vs enigma) would be to buy a JM holster and interchange it between belt and enigma (I know there is some conversion kit for this)Is the Enigma as amazing as they all say? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/8vxoumq

No comments:

Post a Comment