Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Have you been in this situation? What do you do?

Last week I was walking back to my car from my date in an empty parking lot at night, all alone. And I got a little inkling of a feeling that somebody was following me. The thing was, I wasn’t in physical danger at the moment and really didn’t want friends and family worrying over “nothing.” So all I did was walk super fast.

I found this app about Guardial which simulates a phone call to deter harassers and shares location with your trusted contacts.

If you all have a bad date or in a weird situation, what do you do?

Too many women are placed in comprising situations literally EVERY DAY, and we keep ignoring that gut feeling. Our instincts are meant to be listened to and acted on. Please stay safe <3



Submitted July 26, 2022 at 12:58PM by curiousboutomorrow https://ift.tt/3ZU18wR

No comments:

Post a Comment