Saturday, July 30, 2022

What’s a good gun for under 1k CCW?


Hello. I am new to the firearm world and unfortunately I don’t even know where to begin. I’ve heard of glocks and berettas .38’s and 9mm but that’s the extent of my non existent knowledge. The gun would be for my wife. Eventually I’d like to get one for myself but I’d like to start with my lady first. Any and all help would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advanced y’all.Editing for clarification: my wife doesn’t have a reddit, I do. She asked me to ask the “internet experts” so here I am asking. I appreciate all of the feedback given. We went into a store and she saw a gun she liked. I don’t remember what it was but it had a small version and a larger version. Took 9mm rounds and was called a 17 or 19. She wanted opinions from other folks that CCW and their experiences. Yes we are in line to take some classes with instructors via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/wtN2e6c

No comments:

Post a Comment