Saturday, July 23, 2022

are there any high capacity 32 acp pistols out there?


Mom wants to start carrying. Thing is she's very small and doesn't have very good grip strength. I have an lcp 380 max that she can barely rack and the recoil is too much for her. Watching her shoot it you'd swear she was shooting a fucking desert eagle or something. The gun jumps a good foot and a half in the air. And she limp wrists it so much that it's the only time I've seen the gun malfunction. She's very very small.She does well with 22lr. In fact she loves those and can handle the guns well. But 22s are unreliable and I'd rather have a centerfire cartridge. Which leads me to 32 acp. Little more bang than a 22 but more reliable and easier to shoot than a 380. But I'm having a hard time finding anything with a decent mag capacity. Are there no 10+ round 32s out there? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/1Abv5g4

No comments:

Post a Comment