Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Unable to find a Glock 20 gen 4 in Washington state, are there any FFL dealers who can ship without any magazines?


I have been trying to find a Glock 20 gen 4 in Washington state to no avail. After 7/1, Firearm stores in Washington sent out most guns with a standard capacity over 10 rounds.Online dealers like guns.com are refusing to send any guns with magazines over 10 rounds and tell me they cannot take it out either (because of company policy or the fact that’s how they got it from the manufacturer).I did buy several Glock 20 magazines before the 7/1 ban date but it seems even being able to purchase the Glock 20 gen 4 is impossible now. The only alternative I see online are “California compliant” dealers shipping the Glock 20 gen 3.What could you advise me to do? The magazine ban has led to what is essentially a proxy firearms ban in models with a standard 15 rounds. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/O3GEKuA

No comments:

Post a Comment