Thursday, July 28, 2022

Pepper spray against knife attacks

I need something to defend myself from psychopathic people and robbers. And I figured that a knife would be useless because i have no idea how to wield it and most importantly I'm weak (135 lbs male). So I'm considering a pepper spray to defend myself from attackers armed with a knife or other melee weapons. How effective would a pepper spray be in that situation? I've never been sprayed myself and I've heard that some people won't be stopped by it, only enraged more and they will still proceed to chase and stab you with a knife. How true do you think is that? Also, what components should i look for in pepper sprays that are the most effective and cause the most pain to attackers?



Submitted July 28, 2022 at 10:58AM by Analfurry https://ift.tt/JafFKMs

No comments:

Post a Comment