Thursday, July 14, 2022

What would y’all have done in this situation?


Before I started carrying I have been in a number of situations that led me up to the purchasing of a firearm for conceal carry. The last one in particular sticks with me and I think about it often.I was with my best friend, my girlfriend and another friend talking. When 2 guys walk up close to us, and call my best friend over. So my best friend walks over to them. I start scoping the scene around cuz I sense something fishy so I walk over and stand next to me best friend to see what’s going on. Eventually we start seeing more people come out. I’d say about 4-6 more people with them. Then the guns came out. They All had guns. And they were pointed at me and my best friend. This was a setup. Some guy thought that we stole money from him so he sent them. (They particularly thought my best friend had stole it). They demanded his phone and wallet and he gave it up. Then one of the guys approached me. He tried to back me away into the cut but I told him I didn’t have shit and he left. After that, another guy who had 2 guns came up to me and said “Give me all your shit.” I don’t know what came over me but I said “ I’m not giving you shit” then he put his guns away and swung a punch. I weaved the first one then my girl kinda got in the way. Then they fled the scene and then we left as well.Everybody I was with was completely unarmed. Me and my friend often question how things could’ve gone differently if we had our guns. All in all, I do believe if I drew my firearm that night I probably would of died due to their numbers and angles they had on us. What would y’all have done? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/iYXwpCl

No comments:

Post a Comment