Sunday, November 14, 2021

Need some advice on back straps. Specifically on the MR920.


Not sure where else to ask this. The shadow systems sub is dead so unsure I’d get any answers there. Anyways, my question is in regard to natural point of aim.The back strap system is supposed to help modify this. My MR920 was a gift while my dad was visiting and he has yet to send the box with all the back straps. There are three. Low, mid, high. From the factory the mid is installed.When drawing and presenting with my red dot, my natural point of aim is angled up a tad high, causing the dot to be at the top of the window or even outside the window. I am in the process of training it out of me. Is it possible one of the other backstraps would assist with this? If so, would it be the high or low angle? Unsure of how the different backstab effects the natural point of aim. Will continue to train my wrist to angle down a bit but hopefully a different back strap could help.Any advice or thoughts on this? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3qRDfmb

No comments:

Post a Comment