Thursday, June 3, 2021

Light-Bearing Holsters (for M&P 2.0C + TLR7A) with Adjustable ride height?


Hey everyone, I’ve been carrying for about a year now with my first and only holster from Dara Holsters. My biggest issue with it is that there’s no way to adjust the ride height. I have the mid-ride height, yet whenever I practice my draw during dry fire, I often bash my middle knuckle in to the claw or the belt. I just wish I could move the clip down a notch to avoid this. Regrettably I don’t practice my draws often enough because of this.Since I always carry a spare mag I’ve been eyeing the Tier 1 Axis Elite for quite a while now, the only holding me back is the price and the lead time.Are there any other options I should consider besides the Tier 1?My setup for reference:M&P 2.0 Compact 9mm w/ TLR-7A via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3cjgyPE

No comments:

Post a Comment