Monday, June 14, 2021

Let’s talk about dogs.


I love our furry friends. Some people’s animals are extremely aggressive though because of abuse/ improper training.Does anyone know anything about laws in regards to defending yourself against a attacking dog? I know this varies state to state but I’d like some discussion about it.I’ve had 3 occurrences in my life where I was going to shoot a dog but terrified that I would end up in jail so I didn’t.Dog charging at my 2 year old. We were sitting in the front yard playing when the neighbors dog came running towards us and was aimed at my kid. Mean pit bull who killed neighbors cats, and has escaped multiple times and has bitten before.2 & 3 are gray areas. My dog has been attacked by 2 other, you guessed it, improperly trained pit bulls.Both times required surgery and it was nearly impossible to pull the dog off each time. It was so hard seeing your family pet being gruesomely attacked & having the fear of doing something about it and ending up in the pen. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3iG4RX6

No comments:

Post a Comment