Thursday, June 10, 2021

I'm sure there's someone who can assist me, here. Just need some simple holster recommendations


Hello, folks!I'm getting to the point where I don't want to end up falling into the "drawer full of unused holsters" category. I'm sure everyone eventually just wants to make their own life easier and find a comfortable way to carry for all of their carry guns.My two EDC are either a Glock 43 (just the regular one, not the 43x) or a Ruger LC9S.I'm 5'10 and sitting at around 215 right now (not fat, dedicated weightlifter if that means anything). My part time job is selling athletic wear, and I carry at work. Even when I'm not at that job, 90% of my every day wardrobe is athletic wear, which is more form fitting. It's becoming difficult to find something that doesn't print too badly and is comfortable for me to wear when driving and standing. I often find myself having to excuse myself to a public restroom stall to adjust my AIWB depending on what I'm wearing that day. It's getting old.Please help! I'd really appreciate it via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3gaKGyL

No comments:

Post a Comment