Sunday, June 6, 2021

I'm mentally prepared to carry, but my wife is "freaking out" whenever I try to do so. Any idea on how to talk to her about it?


I have my permit, and I've done quite a bit of time at the range in preparation to use it if I'm ever in that situation. The bad: my wife pretty much chews my ass and won't rationally talk to me about it, and then compiles other things into said "conversation", basically avoiding it.I've told her it's for our own protection just in case anything were to happen. I've told her over and over that I hope to never have to use it, but I would rather have it and not need it then wind up helpless. And before you ask, we can generally talk about most anything without an issue, this just seems to be a harsh subject that she doesn't like.Any advice is much appreciated, thank you! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3igOfVM

No comments:

Post a Comment