Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Has anyone ever used the second mag in an incident?


At about 6:50 on this great Active Self Protection video, the host mentions that citizen CCW incidents never use the second mag to an effect. Contrast with LEO incidents, in which the fight often continues after a reload.I'm not LEO, but I was infantry and I've had many a gunfight continue after a reload. Now that I hold my country's equivalent of a CCW, I'm wondering if carrying around the spare mag is worth the trouble. I have a terrific concealed holster that does not support a second mag. I carry a P365 with a 12 round magazine. I carry not for personal self defense against crime, but rather for community defense against attackers with nationalistic motivation.Has anyone here ever used the second mag in an incident? I'd love to hear your thoughts. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3plaXNV

No comments:

Post a Comment