Saturday, June 19, 2021

Disappointed

I have a self-defense situation that just happened recently Id like to share it. As much as I planned, pictured, and predicted for something like this it DID NOT go how I imagined whatsoever... My reason for sharing is that I have developed somewhat of a “complex” maybe? As I am very disappointed in myself... I would like to know how if anyone has any advice on how to overcome fear in such a situation? Is there a way? I was charged by a man with a very large knife and I am lucky to be here... I nearly crumbled in fear.. a fear I hadn’t known ever before... I was shaking my vision become hazy I had a hard time speaking correctly and I got a TERRIBLE STOMACHACHE that nearly costed my life.. it was a miracle I was able to come out of it alive. I do not particularly see myself as insecure I have been told that sometimes I can be “big-headed”. But I feel weak or (less than) ever since... if ever needed, I expected to defend myself or others effortlessly. Aside from dropping my weapon and assuming the fetal position screaming like a girl, I did everything wrong... I am ashamed I wasn’t able to stay more composed and clear-headed with my thoughts...



Submitted June 19, 2021 at 08:00PM by SnooHedgehogs1303 https://ift.tt/3dd1rYz

No comments:

Post a Comment