Friday, June 4, 2021

Basic self-defense for women?

Hi. I'm losing more weight and something happened to me last year that worsened my preexisting PTSD. I'm gaining more confidence and showing myself off, but even at my most relaxed with the people I am most comfortable with, I am always on defense, but have no idea what to actually do if something does happen. It's exhausting. My fight/flight alarm is fucked up to say the least- I always feel in danger and I need to channel this vigilance to feel safe. Can someone please share some basic self defense/preventative tips? I am 24/5'3/F, I carry a kubaton at the very least and clutch it if I go out at night. Honestly the assault I experienced last year made me realize how trusting I have been to just go out and about with no worries...I also live in a bad area as it is. Changed my goals to self-defense and calisthenics, friends are helping me learn self-defense and I'm getting self-defense weapons too. Thank you for reading.



Submitted June 05, 2021 at 12:21AM by alreadytryingmybest https://ift.tt/3ppyYDn

No comments:

Post a Comment