Monday, June 21, 2021

Backup Irons - Front or Rear of Optic?


I have a slide waiting to be milled and the current request is for a backup iron forward of the RMR cut. I've scoured the internet and heard all the arguments for or against this. In the end I decided to go with what experts who shoot way more than I do settled on... forward of the optic. Others say don't overthink it, it doesn't make much of a difference in the end.The only reason I'm having second thoughts about this setup is that it just looks weird to me. Aesthetics are important in my guns and the backup iron forward of the RMR looks goofy to my eyes. I almost want to change my request to rear of the optic for this reason.What are your thoughts on this question? Do you run backup irons forward or rear of your optic and why? Thanks in advance. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3wOfZ8q

No comments:

Post a Comment