Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Are ppl fighting on emotion easier to defend ?

Correct me if I'm wrong about any of this but I just want to know how to handle myself against these type of people. Most of the time people lose control of their emotions and just swing like a mad man. Yes it can be scary when someone is that out of control but that's the thing, they aren't thinking rational. You feel like it's never gonna end but that adrenaline eventually wears off.

I feel the mistake a lot of people do is try to match the other person's pace punch for punch but then you're just tiring yourself out and leaving yourself vulnerable. I actually feel the most wild out of control people are the most easiest to defend against because their punches are so predictable and you can just move and block. The fight probably isn't gonna last more than a minute either. This is just my take, I have no basis off it just logical thinking. I just want to prepare myself in case I have to defend myself.



Submitted June 23, 2021 at 04:44PM by spankyourkopita https://ift.tt/3xOdZgy

No comments:

Post a Comment