Saturday, June 5, 2021

AIWB Clips not thick enough for the Gunner belt from Hanks


I have the Light bearing Hyperion from Legacy Firearms with the Discreet Carry Concepts Mod 4 Clips option. I recently started a new job and found myself in a concealed means concealed environment.The past month I have been rocking a blue alpha gear belt and I have been amazed how well this holster setup conceals my glock 19 and spare mag even with a tucked in oxford shirt. But have noticed more than a few times people's eyes have been drawn to the belt so i thought I would get ahead of it and get more "normal looking belt" before anyone comments on it.I picked up a hanks gunner and am impressed with the quality etc but i can only get one of the DCC mod 4s around the belt because the buckle is to thick and wide, the second clip can only affix to my pants. You all think that this is my only option to have 1 on the belt and 1 on the pants? Or Is there a different clip set up i can change to that would accommodate or am I missing another obvious solution? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2SUS08F

No comments:

Post a Comment