Saturday, June 19, 2021

Advice for a 21 Year Old Female

I've always wanted to take self-defence classes but I've had 2 situations which has kicked my butt into gear.

The first was a couple months ago when my mum (who is mentally impaired) invited a unknown elderly male into our house (just me and her living in). There was a point where I felt cornered by him even though I was shouting at him to get the hell outta my house. It was like a switch when off in my head activating the fight/flight mode.

I felt that if anything happened, I wouldn't be able to defend myself nor would my mum step in to help me. Its a feeling I never hope to experience again.

The second was when I realised a a person living near me is most likely part of a gang. While I do live in a bad area I've never been so close to the knife crimes that run rampant here.

Any tips or advice to get started? I'm terrified out of my mind both inside and outside my house and cant seem to shake it.

Please help.



Submitted June 19, 2021 at 09:58PM by Aromatic-Ad7493 https://ift.tt/3gITgVG

No comments:

Post a Comment