Tuesday, June 15, 2021

A reminder to stay vigilant


Last week I got off of work and was walking to my car. I came up on what seemed like a domestic dispute. A woman was screaming at a man to get out of her grandads house. She was standing in the road next to her car. The man was on the porch. I know this house. I knew neither of these people lived their. It gets rented out. I was probably ten yards away when she opened her back door to her car and started shouting that she was going to shoot him. Said she had a gun in her car and if she got it out she would kill him. I froze. After ten seconds or so she shut her door and continued to shout. I hauled ass to my car and called the police. Thank God she didn’t pull a gun out. Police arrived after she left and I haven’t heard any follow up yet. My point for posting this is a reminder to everyone to always carry if you can. Crazy things happen and you can get caught up in a shitstorm you have no part of. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3iG9j8l

No comments:

Post a Comment