Friday, November 6, 2020

TUCKABLE HOLSTER ADVICE/RECOMMENDATIONS


I would love to hear from anyone who has experience with actually TUCKING a shirt over their AIWB holster.I’m currently rocking a JMCK AIWB w/loops and a NeoMag for my spare. This works great for casual wear but not business casual, where company policy requires your shirt must be tucked in.Three holsters I’m considering are: 1) Vedder Light Tuck (thanks to y’all) 2) Tuxton Tactical 3) T1 Axis SlimI realize there’s tons of other options out there, so I’m not limiting myself to just these three.Since this will be used in the office I am hyper aware of concealment. I feel that the clips on any of these holster would likely stick out like a sore thumb, so I’m considering getting DCC SA clips as an ad-on to help.Any tips/advice from someone who has experience with tucking their holster in would be greatly appreciated! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2U0erqh

No comments:

Post a Comment