Saturday, November 21, 2020

Revolver holsters


I primarily carry a Glock 19 and have several holsters that I am comfortable with. I recently bought a Taurus 856 and am struggling to find the best holster option. I bought a cheap soft padded holster that clips iwb and has a strap that goes behind the hammer until I could get something better. It serves it's purpose for carrying but is difficult to reholster. I also bought an Alien Gear cloak tuck because it's one option I have for my Glock. It is really comfortable to wear but the way they cut the kydex shell is lower and can slide below the waist of my pants which gives an inconsistent draw. Recently started carrying a full kydex for my Glock and love it but having a hard time finding a great option for revolvers. Any input? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3fiMQun

No comments:

Post a Comment