Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Question about signage


So I just went to a big chain grocery store and didn’t see any sign saying no firearms in the main entrance. Shopped for a second, got what I needed, then as I’m checking out, I see a no guns sign at a side door, ( which is also blocked off cus covid safety) all the way at the bottom of it, in damn near clearish white print. It was clearly not on the main entrance, and of it was I didn’t see it anywhere noticeable.I’ve seen it at bars and hospitals and it’s usually smack dab at almost eye level and in black and white with some red.Thankfully I came and left with no issues, but if someone had said something about me carrying concealed, would I even be able to argue that it wasn’t visible? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/38czpKI

No comments:

Post a Comment