Sunday, November 22, 2020

Modern Covid problems. Best way to carry with sweatpants?


I'm home a lot more these days with everything shut down and I'm pretty content wearing sweatpants all day. Normally I carry a G19.5 with a Crossbreed Supertuck daily and its very comfortable with jeans or slacks. Not as comfortable with sweatpants as the sweatpants are not stiff enough to support it. The problem is sometimes I'm too lazy to change into pants with a belt just to run to the store real quick or pickup food. I was wondering if anyone else had any suggestions other than purchasing a smaller, lighter carry gun. I do have a belly band I'll use occasionally but I don't like that it doesn't have a hard cover over the trigger. Any suggestions are welcome and appreciated via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3lVC9jR

No comments:

Post a Comment