Friday, November 6, 2020

Leather vs Cloth Belts


Hello, I’m looking at belts for AIWB carry with a G19 but can’t decide. I’m looking at the Blue Alpha Gear Hybrid Belt and Leather Exos Gun Belt. From what I’ve hear, the Blue Alpha Belt will offer plenty of support and stiffness, but I’m worried that it’ll look too “tactical” with jeans or khakis when going out to eat or something. That’s why I’m leaning towards the leather belt. I’ve heard the exos is plenty stiff and it looks nice, and it’s also cheaper. My primary concerns are the stiffness / how it conceal my gun and then looks. I don’t want to be obvious and stick out with a “tactical” belt I guess. What do you guys think? Is it an issue when going out to eat at a nice restaurant or something else that requires you to dress up a little bit? Thanks for the advice! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3kdhsOR

No comments:

Post a Comment