Saturday, November 7, 2020

Got pulled over while concealed carrying....positive experience.


I was driving down a two way street last night and as soon as I passed a police cruiser on the other side, the heat shield on my catalytic converter decided to drop, causing a loud scraping noise. Now that must have caused sparks to fly since the cop was literally opposite of me and saw it and did a u turn to pull me over. Its my first time being pulled over while conceal carrying, but I wasn't nervous at all. Convo went like this:Cop:. Hey man, I saw that panel fly right off as just as I was driving by.Me: Thanks, I honestly thought my muffler fell off! By the way, I have a concealed carry license and a firearm holstered on my right hipCop:. Oh yeah, we know as soon as we pull someone over. No worries.He was real cool. Gave me his flashlight so I can crawl under the car and pull out the stuck heat shield. I asked him if he wants to hold my firearm or if I should just place it in the car. He goes whatever I'm comfortable with. So I just unholstered and placed it on the front passenger seat and went underneath the car. Cop said he'll stick around and keep his flashers on until I'm done, so as no other car would come behind and accidentally hit me.Overall, very positive experience......cop didn't even blink/flinch/give me any hard time because of my firearm. Impressed. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2I8X8k9

No comments:

Post a Comment