Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Approached by a police officer in a gun free zone, what would you do?


This applies to states where you have a duty to inform, and this is mostly aimed at people who claim that they carry everywhere, even gun free zones.I understand the logic behind carrying everywhere you go. I don’t carry in gun free zones because of the fear that, for some reason or another, I’m approached by law enforcement and I’d have to inform them that I have my gun.I’ve been thinking about this a lot. Mostly because I work in a gun free zone in Ohio, and I interact with law enforcement during my job daily. I would like to carry at work because my job is not in a safe neighborhood, but I’ve settled for carrying to and from work.What would you do in this scenario? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2HXMjBl

No comments:

Post a Comment