Monday, November 23, 2020

ADVICE WANTED - Should I tell my date that I’ll be carrying?


I have a date planned with a woman coming up soon, and I’m wondering whether I should disclose that I’ll be carrying, or if I should carry at all. I feel naked without a gun on me and would prefer not to leave without it, but I can understand that potentially being a tricky conversation to navigate. But at the same time, if she can’t get down with CCW then she’ll be a one-and-done for sure.What are your experiences in this realm? If I do decide to carry, should I let her know ahead of time? Also have to take into consideration the possibility of P H Y S I C A L R E L A T I O N S, and what it would look like having an undisclosed gun on me as things escalate.Thanks! I appreciate any help here. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3lWJyzi

No comments:

Post a Comment