Monday, October 5, 2020

MC1sc or MC2C good for first time CCW?


Some context, I'm 20 and fully intend on getting a pistol for my 21st birthday with CCW in mind.So, I've been researching different pistols as I am about to buy my first one and I have CCW in mind. I'm also new to pistols as I've always had ARs and AKs and want something that is easy to learn the basics on. So far, the MC series has caught my eye. They both fit right in my price range as well as my requirements. Do you guys have any experience with either one of them?​Thanks for the help, if you guys know any good resources to read up on CCW with I'd appreciate it. (I'm located in NV if that helps.)​*Edit* I'm reading the FAQ on this sub right now just found it. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3ll11R9

No comments:

Post a Comment