Saturday, October 24, 2020

I lost a lot of weight and carrying IWB is now radically more comfortable and concealable


I'm a 5'11" man. I started carrying in 2012, at around 190lb. Eventually I got up to 230lb in 2017. During this time I fell out of the habit of carrying concealed.Then I picked up cycling. Now I'm 150lbs with <15% body fat. I recently renewed my expired License to Carry, and ordered some new holsters for old guns. And holy shit what a massive difference from the old days when I had love handles.The body type of a fit man with a decent V-shaped upper body is absolutely tailor made for concealing a gun. The difference both AIWB and 5ish o'clock is huge. I used to carry an OG Shield, but I'm going to move to a full-size gun. I might even try it with a light bearing holster. I feel like I can conceal anything with ease now.I wanted to post this because I don't think its discussed enough. If your body composition could use improvement, accomplishing that will hugely improve the CCW experience (although you might have to invest in new belts lol). via /r/CCW https://www.reddit.com/r/CCW/comments/jhdbya/i_lost_a_lot_of_weight_and_carrying_iwb_is_now/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment