Friday, October 23, 2020

Concealing a Glock 17?


Was thinking about picking up a Glock 17 mos since I found one at a good price, but wanted to know a few things first. I would consider this next purchase to use as a carry gun in the future so I wanted to ask people who’ve carried a full sized gun their opinions on it. I would carry AIWB with a trex or tier 1, not exactly sure yet so if you have any suggestions holster wise that would be nice too. Really though my main question is how concealable and comfortable is appendix carrying a 17. Obviously nothing is going to be super comfortable, but can you do it 7 days a week without it getting annoying and without it being super obvious. I wouldn’t want to leave it behind because it’s not practical. Pictures of a g17 concealed are very welcome. Thanks!For reference I’m a pretty tall and skinny dude: 6’4 and 210lbs via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/31DdVma

No comments:

Post a Comment