Sunday, October 4, 2020

Carry gun suggestions for my girlfriend. (Most likely small frame .380)


I'm trying to get some suggestions for a gun my girlfriend can comfortably conceal. She's small and will probably be using a belly band most of the time, but occasionally an IWB holster. So far she's shot my P07, LC9, and PK380. She really didn't like the P07 and actually said the LC9 was more comfortable to shoot which I was suprised about, but vastly prefers the PK380 as it has little recoil comparatively. I have a Hellcat in the mail so I'll have her try that as well.It sounds like I'm looking for a .380 in a smaller frame, I was thinking the LCP2 or LC380, but I was wondering if there's anything else that might be a good choice. We'll go to the range and rent before buying.Any suggestions are appreciated. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/36KEZ6H

No comments:

Post a Comment