Monday, February 11, 2019

Holster Recommendations for P365


So as the title reads, I'm looking for holster recs! I just turned 21 and bought myself a Sig P365 w/ a blade-tech IWB holster (bought it on a whim). The problem I'm having is the material digs into my side at the 3:30-4 position (where I would like to start carrying). I've just purchased a new belt to support the pistol and some compression shirts to where underneath to help with the digging. And was wondering if there are any other recommendations to be made. Note I'm 5'10 and about 140lbs ( slim guy). I live in a colder area so I ussually have a sweatshirt to cover, but I would like to be able to carry under my longer shirts during the summerI've read up on several different posts about holsters thru the sub but it seems most of the recommendations are for AIWB (if I go AIWB: T-1 axis slim seems to be the way to go).As well any other resources on ccw in arizona would be fantastic. Last note: this sub has given me so much more information about ccw then I would every thought and thank you to everyone that contributes.Edit: As well as any extra mag carry holsters would be helpful too via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2E4t9oZ

No comments:

Post a Comment