Thursday, February 7, 2019

Dry Fire Drills


So I was just digging through some of the recent dry fire training posts and I was hoping to find some more descriptions of drills people use, or equipment etc. Like some of the other people I've found on here, I don't have a bunch of disposable income for gadgets and stuff so I took some time the other day and started a little web-based par timer that you can use on your computers or mobile devices. I would be glad to take any input y'all have on the timer and ways to improve it. You can find it HERE!As for drills, I've only been working on a couple of drills myself and trying to get my par times down on those.Draw and get on target (no trigger press)Draw and first shotDraw shot, clear malfunction (Tap, Rack, Bang)Shoot and reload - For this I've been doing slow trigger pressed (thinking bang, bang, bang) until the first beep of the par timer, then trying to get my reload and first follow up in before the second beep.What are some of your drills? Or good resources for finding drills? via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2UN8uv0

No comments:

Post a Comment