Monday, September 17, 2018

Recommend me a carry gun that I'm not sure exists


Looking for what I think is a unicorn, but maybe you all know something I don't.I'd like to find something that's a single stack but larger than your typical subcompacts (G43, Shield, XDS, etc). Like ~4" barrel (doesn't have to be exact, just more than 3"), 3 finger grip, but a slide width < 1". If the grip is a bit wider that's not a big deal. 9mm is ideal, would prefer not to have to deal with a DA trigger pull (either strike or cocked and locked is fine). Basically something G19-sized but slimmer.So far all I'm aware of is the Springfield EMP4 (expensive and annoying to strip), and then there's the XDS 4.0 which could be used with an extended magazine.To address the already expected comments: I could conceal a double stack, but it wouldn't be comfortable and I don't want to. I also know training > gear, but I'm curious if this exists anyway. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2xscR4V

No comments:

Post a Comment