Monday, September 17, 2018

AlienGear ShapeShift 4.0 vs. We The People?


Does anyone have experience with the AlienGear ShapeShift 4.0 vs a standard We The People holster? I just got my CCW (with an M&P Shield 2.0, 9mm), and foolishly I had bought my ShapeShift earlier this month – I was too excited to wait, and my 30 test drive period is almost up. The holster is really big. I just want to know if anyone has any comparable experience with both of them, since the WTP holster is so much cheaper, and if the We The People holster has a strong enough grip on it that the firearm doesn't slide around when strapped. Thanks in advance.This was originally posted in r/guns until someone told me about this sub. Very cool, never been here before. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2xj6Nwm

No comments:

Post a Comment