Monday, September 17, 2018

Advice on Set-Up for a Tier 1 Axis Slim


Hello all,First time posting in this sub. I've been doing a lot of digging around and believe I've finally made a decision on a AIWB holster from Tier 1. I'm looking at getting an Axis Slim for my Springfield XDs 9mm. As there is no way for me to check out this holster prior to purchase, could you all give me your thoughts on sweat guard and magazine depth? I feel like a mid and high sweat guard just gives more chance for discomfort with the kydex stabbing you when you bend over. Additionally, I'm not sure whether it's worth making the mag caddy a +2 and running a flush magazine in the gun, or if I should put the flush mag in the caddy and run an extended in the gun. I'd appreciate any insights folks can give as I don't want to mess up a $130+ investment! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2OwlRx3

No comments:

Post a Comment