Monday, September 17, 2018

Concelad carry laws in PA.


Hello all. I apologize in advance if posts like this are common here but this is my first post here.I am looking for your guys opinions on good, clear, easy to understand places to look and read about what I can and cannot do with a gun in PA. I have my concelad permit and a pistol, and wanna know the basics such as, what I can do in my house, in my car, on my property, just waking around. Clearly hopefully it never has to be used, but when where and why I could use it in public.Another was what to do if pulled over in a car, but I believe I'm in the right track in thinking just be polite and inform the officer, correct me if I am wrong.Sorry if I sound stupid. I'm asking that stuff frankly cause that's what I'm wondering. Thanks for reading, and please drop your thoughts in the comments. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2xtJhvY

No comments:

Post a Comment