Saturday, March 17, 2018

Kydex pocket holster guidance needed


I’ve got 600 through the P365 now and starting to carry it. While initially I thought it was too big for me to pocket carry, I’ve come around on that point.I picked up a Sticky holster just for keeping the gun safe around the house or in the safe. Finding I like carrying it that way out of the house too. But the tab on the Sticky has started shaping to my thigh which results in the gun outline being more visible than I’d like. It looks like Vedder is ready to make their Pocket Locker for P365. I was about to order one when I came across as a review mentioning that it still permitted more from outline than the owner wanted. I think it was an LCP he was carrying.Do you use the Pocket Locker? Which gun? Do you get a neutral, rectangle outline on your pants? Do you use another kydex pocket holster that you would recommend for max concealment? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2FKYXld

No comments:

Post a Comment