Tuesday, March 13, 2018

I'm 110lbs, 5'5", and need something better than spray.

I'm beyond clueless, please help me out. I was assaulted recently, and have been afraid to leave the house. I'm a pretty small girl, and I work alone at night from 11:30pm until 7:30am. I currently carry some Mace with me, might be able to break someone's pinky, but not much more.

I see 6-foot 200+ pound dudes in here looking for self-defense help, so I figure I need something better than a pink spraycan.

I've looked at some self-defense knives (like this), and am not opposed to carrying a gun. I usually wear a backpack that has hip pouches, and I keep mace in one of those (with an extra on my keychain). I live in Vermont.

I'd ideally like to spend $50 to $150, but can spend up to $750 if there's something that could protect me without being a problem, and give me some confidence to leave the house.



Submitted March 13, 2018 at 07:51PM by clarissa_explains http://ift.tt/2GraRxC

No comments:

Post a Comment