Sunday, March 11, 2018

Idiot open carrying in the mall.


This guy was open carrying in the mall with a kydex holster. I had a few issues with it.This is probably my least important gripe. But why open carry when concealing is so easy? Why do some people feel the need to advertise that they are armed? Idk just me.The gun was in a kydex holster with no mechanism to prevent someone from just walking up from behind and grabbing his gun. I carry appendix and I’ll be the first person to claim ignorance about outside the waistband holsters in general but there was no strap, latch, or button to release the gun. It looked like it just clipped in like my holster. He also had zero situational awareness. I would see people stand right next to him inches from his exposed firearm.The gun was in a really weird position. It was just above his knee on the lower part of the femur held there by what looked like e Velcro strap. He would have to hunch slightly to even draw. Seems odd/idiotic to me but I’m newer to ccw myself so there’s that.I’m at the mall with my family with a work T-shirt, jeans, and a pair of Chuck Taylor’s. Regular guy, no one would know. This guy was in a 2A hoody with an NRA hat. Felt like he wanted to be seen as a bad ass/cowboy. Makes us all look bad.I ran into this guy 4 or 5 times while shopping and just seeing him got on my nerves. Maybe I’m overreacting. Thoughts? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2FG6h0R

No comments:

Post a Comment