Monday, March 12, 2018

Holster options for Glock19+Streamlight TLR-1?


Hey everyone,Im looking into carrying with a weapon light. I carry everyday currently with a G19 on a raven vanguard clip (either AIWB or at 3oclock IWB), and extra G17 mag on my hip (9oclock). Sometimes the clip isn't stable enough (concerned with addit. weight of light), and i hate that i can't reholster it while practicing (i go every week).Im currently looking for 2 holsters, one for dedicated appendix IWB and one for dedicated hip IWB. I was interested in the Trex arms sidecar, as it also has a mag pouch for appendix and is light compatible, but the lead time is insane.I apologize for the wall of text, but ive been having difficult finding products that fit this light. I would really appreciate anyone's experience and recommendations. Thank you!! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2p4NWAP

No comments:

Post a Comment