Monday, March 12, 2018

Advice for my situation please. Larger & experienced potential attackers.

Afternoon.

I'm not coming here out of fear for an altercation, but through some social circles I am a part of contain individuals that have threatened my friends or myself multiple times online with violence.

I don't usually take these too seriously, but my friend was throttled against a wall by one of these thugs. So I'd like to know I COULD defend myself if needs be.

I'm not naturally an aggressive person, and I'm physically a lot smaller compared to some potential attackers so what could I learn to improve my chances of defending myself against a much larger attacker?

Reading online always leads to "working out to get bigger & training in a martial art". And I was wondering if this is really the only option?



Submitted March 12, 2018 at 11:15AM by JayBox325 http://ift.tt/2p4I3Uf

No comments:

Post a Comment