Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Belts and Belly bands, two part question


Please forgive the two parter but I reckoned this to be better than two questions.Part 1, I'm looking for a new belt. I have a good, two layer, steel reinforced Bigfoot leather belt. It's a great belt, but it's too much for my Shield IWB. My main issue is it's adjustability, I can't find that one hole that's perfect. To remedy that I bought a Nexbelt with a ratchet, which is also a great belt but doesn't bite holsters well and they slip around on the belt. Is there a good leather belt with smaller adjustments than the normal 1" spacing?Part 2, now that the weather is warming up I'm exercising outdoors and considering a belly band for walking/jogging. Is that going to work for a 6' 250lb guy or should I look at other options?Thanks! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2p8uymH

No comments:

Post a Comment