Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Alien Gear Cloak Tuck 3.0 + Daltech Bull Hide Leather Gun Belt = back pain :(


I need some advice from y’all - as my title says, I’m carrying my S&W M&P Shield 9mm daily in a Cloak Tuck 3.0 IWB holster. My belt is the 1/4” thick 1.75” wide Daltech Bull Hide Leather Gun Belt. I’m 6’1” tall with a lean build. I have achieved a very solid foundation for my holster so that it stays put, AlienGear’s Metal clips are a perfect snug fit around this belt, and I am able to get my tightness on the belt effectively where I want it - the belt seems to have plenty of rigidity for draw.So, even though I am sometimes able to feel comfortable for a day or two with this setup, longer than that and I have lingering lower back pain. I have tried carrying between the 3-o’clock to the 6-o’clock position and find it more and more comfortable for long stretches the farther back I go since it’s flatter against my body but it always ends up making me sore. This morning I put on my belt and installed my holster without my firearm in, and it was already uncomfortable - I took it off and decided to look into what else might work better.So I need some advice; what should I try next? Since this is often recognized as one of the most comfortable IWB setups, I don’t know what to look into. I appreciate your input. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2FIIBFQ

No comments:

Post a Comment