Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Picked up my new carry gun at the FFL today: Remington Buck Mark .22lr


...my new hunting OC gun for squirrel hunting. Actually I only literally picked it up with my hands but I didn’t get to take it home.Turns out you can only transfer handguns in a state that you are a resident of. Because I’m going to school in DC, live in VA, and have a MO drivers license, I have to pay an already outrageous FFL transfer for today, shipping and an FFL back home to MO, and then the FFL fee when I get home to MO for Christmas. Goodbye, sweet Black Friday savings...If you were disappointed by the lack of a Remington Buck Mark or the chance to debate such a ridiculous CCW choice, here is a link to my current CCW setup, an Aliengear + Bulgarian Makarov in 9x18mm. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2AWqnBC

No comments:

Post a Comment