Saturday, December 16, 2017

IWB Holster for M&P 2.0 Compact


I am searching for an IWB holster for my M&P 2.0 Compact. I currently have a Bravo Concealment Torsion for it but I find that no matter where I place it, the bottom edge digs into my hip. I tried placing both cloth and gel padding on the back side but I can't seem to make it comfortable. I also have a Bianchi Allusion holster for it but it is very bulky and I find myself more often than not leaving the M&P at home and carrying my G43. My only real requirements for the holster are that it is stable enough that I don't have to readjust it constantly and no/lowered sweat guard so it does not impede a full firing grip. Suggestions? Or should I just switch to OWB instead. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2CEWqnp

No comments:

Post a Comment